Big Africa Supershow 2019 Expands The List Of Topics
Eventus international announced that the big africa supershow 2019 event program will be supplemented with new topics.
Eventus international has a reputation in the organizer who knows how to create productive programs, developing high quality types of non-making and collecting under one roof of the gembling sector.
Based on the proposals of the summit advisors, eventus international decided to include a couple of new things to revive the program, as well as to cover the latest innovations in the industry, such as national gambling amendment act 2018 (national law on gambling amendments).
The list of new topics entered:
- Analysis of the national gambling amendment act 2018 law: how will the changes affect the gemina sector in south africa.
- Regulation of online gambling in africa – assessment of the current situation.
- Manifold and integration in the african geminaga sector.
- Nlc plan for the regulation of sports betting in south africa.
- Overcoming difficulties when using information about players, biometric data and artificial intelligence in the african market.
- Content is most important: how to use sports content.
- Optimization of online sports rates for an african mobile market.
- Using social network campaigns.
We add that the aforemenioned act is aimed at strengthening the system of regulating the gembling industry of south africa through the reorganization of the national commision on gambling in the national gambling regulator.