Bookmakers Rated The Chances Of Winning Klitschko In Revenche With Fury

Home » Gambling News » Bookmakers Rated The Chances Of Winning Klitschko In Revenche With Fury
January 31, 2022
1 minute
33

Bookmakers consider tyson fury favorite of the fight with vladimir klitschko, who is scheduled for july 9, 2016. Boxers will fight for the championship belts on wba, wbo and ibo, writes xsport.Ua.

Bookmakers rated the chances of winning Klitschko in Revenche with Fury

According to the bookmaker william hill, fury will win with a probability of 51% (coefficient 1.80), and chances klitschko make up 45% (coefficient 2.00). Bk offered a coefficient 23.00 (4%) on a draw.

On the victory of klitschko knockout, technical knockout or by decision of the judges can be put with a coefficient of 3.75 (27%), a similar victory of fury is estimated at 5.00 (20%).

Previously, the bookmakers rated the chances of russia for victory in euro 2016.

    How do you rate Bookmakers Rated The Chances Of Winning Klitschko In Revenche With Fury ?

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *