First Of Its Kind, The International Lottery Summit Will Be Held In 2020
Eventus international will first of its kind international lottery summit in 2020. The conference will be held february 26-27 at the crowne plaza dubai hotel, uae.
The summit will focus on the four main aspects of the lottery industry, including regulatory development, corporate social responsibility, technological innovation, as well as marketing strategies in the lottery.
Here of the topics planned for the summit:
- Updates of the world regulatory perspective in the world market of lottery in the coming years.
pocket: applications for ios and android.
- Modern technological advances in the lottery.
- Lottery as a tool to attract customers in mainstream business.
- Integration of new technologies and innovations in the lottery.
- Augmented reality with scratch tickets.
Visitors to events will receive knowledge from international industry experts. Among the confirmed speakers – anna maria retes, ceo kootac trading ltd, kristina toro-rankin, chief consultant 1710 gaming ltd, frank herold, director 5th consulting dmcc, philip vleption, pharmalgal partner, richard mifsud, business consultant and co-native helio gaming, tom kimsey, product leed risq, and others.
Recall, new gembling legislation, which will soon be considered in the verkhovna rada of ukraine, may infringence the rights of lottery operators.