Mas 2019: Results Of The Event

Home » Gambling News » Mas 2019: Results Of The Event
April 13, 2022
2 minutes

Mas 2019 conference took place in kyiv on october 8. According to the organizers, 2 thousand participants were announced, but the actual number of visitors exceeded 2.5 thousand people.

Mas 2019: Results Of The Event

According to official statistics, guests from 34 countries arrived in kyiv. There were visitors from turkey, canada and south africa. At the same time, the intersection between the conference in moscow and the conference in kyiv is surprisingly minimal: only 20% of guests are visited by both events. The remaining 80% – fresh audience, which is a pleasant news for companies that are constantly in search of new arbitrals.

Among the overseas guests, according to the organizer, the first persons of foreign companies were also visited by a conference in the cis for the first time. Such an international exchange allows arbitral trucks to find more interesting schemes and companies – attract borze affiliates.

In addition, the percentage of arbitration and webmasters in relation to companies grew up. In this case, the number of exhibitors has not decreased. There were 73 stand on mac kyiv, and about 70 companies visited the event on the pass.

The organizer of the ivter managed to successfully solve the problem of the language barrier. So, foreign partners were provided translators. Thus, their communication with webmasters from the cis has been set as much as possible.

Mas 2019

«Who followed the news in the official chat mac, he managed to visit several thematic parties that were held after the conference. Welcome partners opened this wave october 9, affiliate embassy invited everyone to the late lounge. For 4 days, if desired, it was possible to visit about 6-8 steep parties that many have done», – summarizes the organizer.

Some participating companies of kiev mac during the event booked stands at the moscow conference. Early selling tickets for mas 2019 moscow, which will be held at the end of april, is alady open. According to the organizers, it will last 2 days, will gather a lot of international guests and even more thematic parties. Tickets at the lowest price are already available on the official website. As usual, with time the cost will increase.

    How do you rate Mas 2019: Results Of The Event ?

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *