Next Year, Wsop Will Make Seven Stops
World poker series the world series of poker announced a tour with seven additional stops in the framework of wsop international circuit. All announced events will be held over the next year. In total, 16 competitions are planned in the schedule of an international tournament.
Director wsop gregory czokhon said that a series of international turnaments is of great interest and positive feedback. He also noted success in new markets of the series continue to search for new locations to attract a new audience from other regions.
At the moment, three international wsop tournaments are held on three continents: rotterdam (europe), sydney (australia) and aruba (south america), another scheduled for december:
- November 14-22 – holland casino, rotterdam, netherlands;
- November 14-24 – hilton aruba caribbean resort & casino, aruba;
- November 14 – 9th december – the star sydney, sydney, australia;
- December 6-14 –punta del este resort, uruguay.
Among the new locations next year – casino barcelona in the capital of spain. Also in the program included paris. Before november 2017, the tournament took place annually at the montmarte club, but this time the world series of poker will be held at the pierre charron club. The club itself offers 40 gaming tables and aims to become the center of european poker game. The next stop will be held in march in king’s resort casino, roswadov (czech republic).
Traditionally, the champion of the main event and casino champion, determined by the results of each stop of the international tournament, will receive a place in the season – global casino championship. The champion of the casino is the player who earned the greatest number of points at a specific tournament stop. Points are accrued depending on how the player was over the tournament. Also, the international wsop tournament does not award the place of at-large on global casino championship for participants who scored points during the season, but did not receive victorious places. The us tournament provides 50 seats for the winners of the season.
In 2020, such events (new locations) are coming:
- January 10-19 – casino de marrakech, morocco;
- March 5-23 – king’s resort, roswadov, czech republic / germany;
- March 25 – april 5 – sonesta maho beach, casino royale, saint-martin;
- April 9-19 – casino barrière le croisette, cannes, france;
- May 18 – june 1st – club pierre charron, paris, france;
- May 30 – june 7 – casino de marrakech, morocco;
- June 11-21 – casino barcelona, barcelona, spain.
Recall, the name of the new winner in poker masters.