Overview Of Issues Raised At The Conference On The Prospects Of The Gambling Market Of Ukraine
Ukrainian and foreign experts from the world of gambling took part in kyiv igaming affiliate conference. At the conference were raised topics, relevant to the gambling market of ukraine.
Tatyana klimenko, head of the law department law & trust international, spoke about the limits on the number of licenses, clarified that the close relationship between online and offline institutions, as well as licensee localization, may interfere with healthy competition. Also, the speaker raised the question of processing the application of the operator to receive a license in which such nuances should be taken into account:
- The amount of information when considering the application. Excessive bureaucracy may interfere with the task.
- Features of the organization of auctions. An example was given argentina, where the balleal auction system was introduced.
- A sufficient number of mechanisms for conducting an audit after licensing. Access to the operator documents must be possible at any time.
- Features of determining the amount of taxes. «Unreasonable» taxes may lead to the fact that the goals, as a result, the shadow market may also be formed.
Igor makiyevsky – head of the all-ukrainian association of employers recreation and entertainment employers (vessel), member of the working group on the discussion of legalization bill – told about what should be included in the bill.
- The introduction of mechanisms that will be interested in investors.
- Clear delimitation of specific directions
and in connection with this definition of appriate taxes.
- Tracking and taking into account possible prerequisites for corruption.
- Providing publicity of discussed formats regarding legalization.
- The license cost should also depend on their total.
Recall, the discussion of the prospects of the ukrainian gambling market took place on kyiv igaming affiliate conference.