Sbwa – The Largest Summit Of West Africa
The annual sports betting west africa + summit, which will be held at the eko hotel and suites in lagos, nigeria, from july 23 to july 25, 2019, is the largest gaming exhibition in west africa.
Within three days, visitors will have the opportunity to visit a number of events dedicated to gembling, marketing and gambling business in the continent.
The event is organized by eventus international, which have been working on the west african market for five years, providing companies to demonstrate thermselves with the latest events in the world of gambling.
The summit is aimed at improving the qualifications of stakeholders working in various speres of the gaming industry by sharing knowledge of adopted regulations, marketing methods and advanced technologies to ensure long-term success in this business. The sbwa + 2019 program includes a number of conferences and exhibitions, during conferences and exhibitions, during which the most current issues of interest to gambling representatives will be considered alternately. So, discussions and presentations will cover such topics:
● gambling in west africa – the current situation and the closest perspective;
● improvement of working relationships between operators and agents;
● overcoming the technical problems faced by operators in west africa;
● creation of ideal platforms for the african market;
● the role of gembling in the african economy;
● risk management in gambling business;
● advantages of the opening of branches in africa;
● strategic approach to responsible gembling and much more.
Also visitors to the summit will be offered a variety of entertainment. In addition to the vip dinner with exquisite dishes, where guests will have the opportunity to communicate with the influential representatives of the gaming industry, the sbwa fashiontv gaming group party will take place (includes a lottery with a draw 5,000,000 ngn) and the sbwa poker tournament poker tournament (bai-ying – $ 150).
Recall: ari engel became the winner of the next wsop series. The man received more than 400,000 prizes.