Us Presidential Elections Establish Records At Rates

Home » Us Presidential Elections Establish Records At Rates
September 23, 2022
1 minute
5

Vote2020

British company betfair, one of the world’s largest companies in online rates and games, stated that the president of donald trump or a candidate from democrats joe bayden was delivered more than $ 260 million: the trump has about 6,700 bets and more than 4.83 million dollars, and bayden – about 5,250 rates and 4.7 million dollars.

Common bets on the presidency in 2020 can approach $ 1 billion after the election. Biden, who has a huge money advantage, a chance to win 66%. Trump’s chances for victory make up 34%.

Sam rosbottt, a representative of betfair, said that the total amount of election rates can be half a billion dollars.

Matthew sheddik, head of the gvc political rate department, specializing in sports betting and gambling, said: "this is a huge amount, twice as much as in 2016, which easily turns it into the largest political event in history".

Despite the fact that commercial casinos are open in 18 states, and in the 30 states are offered legal gambling in one form or another, election rates are prohibited.

Source: edition fox business

How do you rate Us Presidential Elections Establish Records At Rates ?

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *